Māngere Ōtāhuhu Arts - CALL FOR PROPOSALS, NOW OPEN!
Are you a local performer, musician, creative or artist?
Do you have a creative project that you’d like to make happen in the Māngere Ōtāhuhu area?
We are looking for people and organisations to submit ideas for creative projects that happen in and with local communities.
These projects could involve craft, performance, visual arts, music, film, dance, kapa haka, spoken word, or digital arts - anything that has a creative angle to it - and could happen everywhere from the street to theatres, shopping centres or marae.
The main criteria for this programme are:
- to meaningfully involve your community
- projects are led by local people
- each project has a strong creative idea behind it
The Māngere Ōtāhuhu Arts Broker, Renée Tanner, can support you to develop and deliver your creative project or idea, whether this be assisting with funding, or helping to find the right location or people for you to work with.
If you are interested in getting involved, please send Renée an email briefly describing:
- Your idea and any useful links or images
- Some information about you or your organisation
- Who you would be working with in the community
- Your contact details
- Where you live or how you are connected to the Māngere Ōtāhuhu area
- What support you need for your project (venue, participants, marketing etc)
- If you are looking for funding support, please provide details around how much funding you need and what specifically you would use this for.
Please send the above information by 15 August 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to talk, or meet up and learn more before submitting a project, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Renée. Mob. 021 1496707.
If you’d like to learn more and see what kind of projects have been supported in the past, please visit the WHAT’S ON and WHAT’S HAPPENED pages of our website www.mangereotahuhuarts.org.nz
Māngere Ōtāhuhu Arts Broker, Renée Tanner,
Supported and funded by the Māngere - Ōtāhuhu Local Board.